contact

If you found Catissa interesting for you to distribute or retail, feel free to contact via email catissa@catissa.com to discuss the special terms of collaboration.

Catissa OÜ
Vahtra poik, 4-11
Haapsalu 90509
Estonia

+ 372 555 76 356
catissa@catissa.com

127 thoughts on “contact

1. Linda Lundberg

HI!
    Lovely products! I have seen theese houses on ohter pictures where both outside and inside are black, and also the stair. If wanted, is this possible to get? And to what cost?

Best regards,

Linda

1. mojocat Post author

Hi Linda!

Well this was the first fully handmade prototype and it was covered with simple paint for walls =)

Actually, It is possible to make it covered inside too. It will cost 290+20 Eur. But since we will produce it just for you, we have to ask you to pay in advance. And it will take about a week to make it.

So let me know if you interested in.

1. Linda Lundberg

Hi!

My husband preferred the one that’s not covered with black inside 🙂 But is it some transperent matte finish inside or is it untreated wood? Our cats have very runny eyes so it would be great if there is some kind of finish that is easy to clean and that doesn’t stain. And we would still like a black ladder/stair. 🙂

2. Michael Seidel

Hi,
    I’ve ordered a white one, payment was made via paypal, please could you confirm the receipt of money.
    Can you estimate a day of delivery

Many thanks in advance.
    Best regards Michael

1. mojocat Post author

Hello Michael,

Yes, we’ve got your payment and sent the parcel yesterday, so estimated day of delivery would be Feb 25th.
      Thank you!

3. Diane Betts

Hi there, this looks fantastic! I would be interested in a white unit, please could you contact me via email with costs for shipping to the UK?

Thankyou!

4. Артем

Привет!
    Отличное воплощение. Очень понравилось. Планируете ли вы вариант для одной кошки? Есть ли возможность на производстве использовать другие виды древесины, и обработки для придания фактуры дереву?

1. mojocat Post author

Привет, Артем!

Спасибо!
      Для одной кошки возможно сделаем что-то в будущем. В текущем варианте есть возможность подвесить только два этажа (на которых расположены подвесы), но выглядит это дело уже не так.. Другую древесину конечно можно, но изделие и так уже дороговато получается..

5. everett

Nice products ! Is it possible to order from france ? How much does it cost ? Thank you !

1. mojocat Post author

Hello Everett!

No, the price is 300 eur for full house (4 floor, 4 beddings of sheepskin and a ladder), shipping to France costs 50 eur.

Thank you!

6. Lopez

Hi, I love your design and will like to know the availability and total price with shipping expences for France. Many thanks. Sara

1. mojocat Post author

Hi, Sara!
      Total price will be around EUR 450, and I hope it will be available in July.
      Thanks!

7. Bonnie

I’m very interested in your beautiful cat furniture. Can you please tell me what it would cost to ship one to Canada? And when it might be available? I live in Toronto. Thanks!

8. Elizabeth

Would you please email me when production begins with pricing and availability to the United States? Thanks! Love your stuff.

9. Barbara Becker

Very Different! Love the creativity!
    My new cat room would love to have this!

10. Jennifer scott

I’d love to order one of your cat structures when available for shipment to the US.

thanks!

1. mojocat Post author

Well, for now it’s available only for shipping from Russia, and shipping costs $200

11. Jodi

We would love to order one of your cat trees when they are ready! Please let us know shipping costs to Boston, Massachusetts, USA. Thanks!

1. mojocat Post author

Shipping cost to US is $200, and I hope the second batch of Catissa will be ready around beginning of June.

12. Alice Savage

I am interested in your amazing structure for cats.
    Please let me know when I can order one, and what the shipping
    cost would be to San Diego, California.
    Thanks much in advance!

1. mojocat Post author

Hi Alice! thank you!
      I’ll notify you when all be ready. Shipping cost to US will be about $200.

13. Laurie O'Connell

I love your creative, yet practical Catissa cat tree. Would you please let me know how I can pre-order one & also include an estimated shipping cost to the US as well? In advance, thank you for your assistance. Good luck with your production – I’m sure this Catissa cat tree will be a huge hit :-)!!

1. mojocat Post author

Hey, thanks!
      You wrote here – that’s enough to pre-order. I’ll gladly notify you when all be ready to sell&ship.

14. Alniyat

Hi! Very nice design. Not sure if this is the place to ask but how does it attach to the wall? It looks quite heavy. Thanks!

1. mojocat Post author

Hi, Alniyat!
      Thanks! Yeah, it weight about 20 kilograms. It have two furniture suspensions that can withstand the weight of the house + 80 kg of my weight, I’d proved it 😉

15. Linda Sandeman

Hi there. Wasn’t sure if this was the place to pre-order. I live in the UK and am very interested in buying one of your beautiful cat houses. Can you let me know what I need to do?

many thanks